Life's great for now. I'm settling down real quick, didn't need time to get used to anything because I'm lovin it here. This is probably the first time I'm so optimistic about something because I'm always a pessimist, being afraid that when everything goes too well, the next thing will be a downfall.
Been going shopping with the Homies,
The best part is realizing there are people similar to you and finding it in DTRM, it's a nice surprise.
Went Hollywood studios and Epcot so far and I had fun with em.
Shopping with the girls was great too, especially LC. HAHA we get along really well.
So we shopped at international premium outlet ytd, and went crazy at all the summer sales. Kate spade/coach an more. awwwyeah
I had work at 6pm though, but WHO GETS THE TIME TO WORK WHEN SHOPPING IS SO MUCH FUN? Called in sick, because LC put that idea into my head and I couldn't resist it. Damn son haha had lunch at some Italian restaurant, enjoying steak and all. It was my kind of ideal lifestyle, shopping and eating good food...
And then we explored around and checked out the tattoo parlors.
I'm really set on getting one, if not two.
It's gonna be a new phase.
Welcome party was on Thursday, it wasn't too bad, actually pretty alright even without the alcohol. Though I felt a lil out of place after a while. I wished I was a Lil more outspoken. Can never find the space to speak up when everyone around me just explodes.
And currently I'm about to be late for work.
So xx
P.s the other day on the plane when I was still half stoned, I actually listened to the xx
And damn they were so good. Or at least, I believed that was what I felt in my trippy head while in a daze.
And I missed my friends and BFF. And my family and yoda leia. Skype aunt last night to show her my loots, and I cried when I saw my two little babies.


















No comments:
Post a Comment