Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Off days.

Day offs
Did I mention how much I enjoy shopping alone? Been heading to the outlets and shopping alone for 3-4 hours.
But I also enjoy shopping with the girls. It was fun.
In Wednesday, I spent some alone time just shopping and then hanging out with cadence, Alison and the two Mexican Girls Karla & Livia, whom we met at the welcome party.
Karla actually went to MCR concert *.*
And Livia is more of a hippie haha
Looking forward to meeting new people.

Yesterday I went out with LC and Gervina. We reached the millennia mall only at 6plus and Gervina left because she wasn't feeling well. Shopping with LC is pretty chill because we hve the same taste and we just do it. Little hesitations. we decided it'd be such a waste if we don't eat good food and so we dined at some grilled fine dining place because the Cheesecake Factory was crowded. Waiting time :40mins
But we bought the cheesecake anyway. I took the dulce de leuche caramel one, it was awesomeeeee.

Anyway the steak is pretty good and cheap as compared to SG. Although its draining my pocket, if we think logically, it's so worth it because I'd be spending double on nothing in Singapore. There you go.
































No comments: